Monday, March 17, 2014

Weekend Recap

My first weekend home for break was filled with fun, friends, and of course a whole lot of sleep. My hard work managed to pay off and I came off the road with ZERO paperwork to do (but we all know I'm still compulsively checking my email). Here's a short recap of the weekend via pictures:

Celebrated St. Pattys Day a few days early with some fab friends. This was the closest to green I owned but I tried! 


Brunched so hard at Breadmans, a Chapel Hill favorite. I gave up diet coke for lent but y'all know I made up for it with a huge glass of sweet tea and of course lots of carbs. 

Today I've been attempting to start cleaning out my clothes/belongings for a donation my mom is doing this week. If I ever figure out how to actually convince myself that I really don't need that tacky Christmas sweater I wore once in college, I'll make sure to blog about it. But for now, that sweater is still in the "absolutely coming to NYC box".

4 comments:

  1. Aw Breadmans...was supposed to go there on engagement day but it was too busy, so Mama Dips it was! Lol Glad you had a wonderful weekend in Chapel Hill :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a very last minute decision on Saturday but definitely glad I went! When we are off the road we need to make a trip together :)

      Delete
  2. I love Breadmans! It can be really busy though but it is so worth it. Now you are making me want to plan brunch there this weekend....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We went at JUST the right time - after we sat down there was a huge line. It always gets to busy on Sundays after church time! I'm heading back next weekend for the ZTA 5K and will most definitely be making a return visit.

      Delete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS