Saturday, March 29, 2014

Until Next Time, North Carolina

Last week was spent in Charlotte, North Carolina with the Eta Tau chapter at UNC-Charlotte. I made the quick drive down last Sunday and left yesterday. It didn't really feel like work, partially because I only had to drive a few hours to get there, rather than fly, and because I had a lot of fun the whole week.

When I arrived I was greeted with all of my favorite things. I apologize that the mini muffins aren't pictured, I'd already dug into them by the time I figured it was worth it to take a photo. 

I channeled my inner college freshman with my campus map to navigate my way to the Office of Fraternity & Sorority Life. I'm terrible with directions (something I should probably work on before attempting to conquer the city) but the  map was all planned out for me by the sweetest sister so I managed to make it there with no serious problems. 

One of my sweet friends Alyssa (you can read her blog here) is getting married, and it just so happened that her biological little sister and MOH is a ZTA at UNC-Charlotte. We took an afternoon trip to the mall to send our favorite bride-to-be some of the best (and worst) dresses we could find. I'm just curious as to who is supposed to fit into this dress since it's actually TALLER THAN ME....?

I'm now in the Sunshine State and the land of all things right in the world, aka PUBLIX SUBS. If you've never eaten a Pub Sub, get on the next plane to Florida or any other southeastern state that has Publix, and get one. Life. changing. Until next time (in three weeks), North Carolina.

3 comments:

  1. Bridesmaid dress shopping is always a fun experience! Some of the dresses pretty questionable haha. Hope you have a wonderful time in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were some VERY interesting dresses!! The sun is finally shining here in Florida so no complaints here :)

      Delete
  2. I'm still thinking that pink dress would be perfect for you to wear to the wedding ;-) jk!!!! Soak in the Florida sun for me....we're almost at the end!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS