Friday, April 4, 2014

I'm Approved!



This could be the greatest thing that's happened to me in this moving journey aside from actually getting a job.

I got my apartment by a sheer stroke of luck (and a lot of prayers to the man upstairs). I had a friend who moved to the city when we graduated last year. A few of the times I had visited the city I had stayed with her and her roommates and loved the location, the apartment, and the people there. By some immaculate Godsend, one of her roommates decided to move out at the end of the lease and there, like a beacon from Heaven above, was my shot.

The anxiety from not knowing whether my application was approved has been killing me for a few weeks now. But alas, I have finally been APPROVED for my New York apartment! (Just over a month to go!) 

2 comments:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS